The Solitaire

Little Women Preview

As the colder months roll by, the theater season is just starting to heat up. The production, Little Women, is coming to West High on February 15-17, and it is an occasion that should not be missed.

“[The audience] should expect some really awesome music,” theater teacher Nicole Boschert said. “We get the chance to showcase some really talented voices.”

[Little Women] is something that still reigns true with young people today. It’s a story about familial love, romantic love, and how to transverse all of them, including a career and what you wanna do with your life. Which is something I think we all struggle with in high school. So I think it’s something that students should go see because you can relate to it.”

— Senior Saxon Wolfe said

The musical is based on the four March girls: Meg, the oldest, Jo, the tomboy and writer, Beth, the shy one, and Amy, the youngest. Once their father is forced to go fight in the Civil War, the family is faced with financial struggles. The girls have to overcome their own personal demons and moral challenges, as they grow and become more mature.

“[Little Women] is something that still reigns true with young people today,” senior Saxon Wolfe said. “It’s a story about familial love, romantic love, and how to transverse all of them, including a career and what you wanna do with your life. Which is something I think we all struggle with in highschool. So I think it’s something that students should go see because you can relate to it.”

This moving show can teach people of all ages essential lessons, such as how to forgive, be more grateful, and many more. With ticket sales starting on the week of the show at only five dollars at lunch and seven dollars a the door, it will most definitely be a memorable experience that all should attend.

• Little Women Preview

Campus

What is in Your Backpack?

• Little Women Preview

Campus

From the Seats to the Stage

• Little Women Preview

Campus

Useful School Apps

• Little Women Preview

Campus

Humans of West

• Little Women Preview

Campus

Shaping Art

• Little Women Preview

Campus

A Journey of Dance

• Little Women Preview

Campus

Senior Spirit Week Review

• Little Women Preview

Campus

A Green Initiative

• Little Women Preview

Campus

Sibling’s First Day

• Campus

Wishes and Expectations

The student publication of Fort Zumwalt West High School
Little Women Preview